BlabAway Abuse Policy
BlabAway has a Zero Tolerance Abuse Policy.
BlabAway will not allow any person or person's to be abused, or be the abuser. BlabAway is a community, and will strive to act as a community. BlabAway users will not abuse/bully anyone, to include but not limited to;
- Innappropriate Photos, Videos, or other forms of media sent to users, posted on the user's page, or that include the user's name or username. Users will have to report this to BlabAway.
- Any form of prejudice based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, social class, sexuality, religion, groups, etc... will not be tolerated.
- All groups and persons allowed on BlabAway will not be subject to bullying. If a group or person is allowed on BlabAway, it is up to BlabAway to terminate them due to reports. It is not up to any user or group to retaliate to abuse by abusing the abusers.
If BlabAway receives any reports into possible abuse/bullying we will immediately investigate the allegations, and monitor the issue to determine reasonable response. Reasonable responses include, but are not limited to;
- Banning the abusing user for 1 week, 1 month, or indefinitely from the website.
- Banning the abusing user from uploading photos, videos, and/or updating statuses and/or posting on any other users page.
- Banning the abusing user from sending and/or receiving messages from other users within the site.
- Banning the abusing user from having the ability to contact the victim on the site.
- Banning the abusing user from commenting on the posts of the victim and/or any other person.
- Banning the user from liking or disliking the posts of the victims and/or any other person within the site.
All of these measures are applicable to any user or group as determined by BlabAway's administrators.